Senior Interior Designer (FF&E)
Las Vegas, Nevada
||| 10-15 Years Experience Required
|DSAA Interiors is a full service interior design firm specializing in the creation of engaging interiors for the high-end hospitality resort and gaming industries.|
- Interior Design leader responsible for understanding the client's design brief and objectives
- Responsible for design concept, branding through completion and install of projects
- Proficient in writing interior FF&E specifications
- Ability to travel internationally
- Strong client communication skills
- Full understanding of construction documents
- Must be able to collaborate in a team environment
- Capable of managing large hospitality projects, including international projects
- Mentoring skills encouraged
- Ability to work remotely with clients to coordinate all phases of project
- This candidate should have a minimum of 10 years' experience in the interior design industry, entertainment and large hospitality project designs.
- Construction administration experience recommended
- Knowledge of design trends
- Related degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
Ready to Apply?
We are currently reviewing all applications received for this position.