Accountant General Ledger
||| 3-5 years Experience Required
- Review general ledger account activity to ensure financial statement accuracy and adherence to accounting policies.
- Process approved accounts payable in a timely manner
- Accounts Receivable
- Full bookkeeping cycle.
- Ensure all journal entries for month end close are completed within company's month-end close deadline.
- Produce monthly financial statements and internal/external reports as needed/requested.
- Other duties as assigned
|High School Diploma. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business|
- 3-5 years of proven working experience as an accounting professional
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of computer applications
- Time management skills
- Ability to work independently and document points/issues/concerns for follow up
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment to meet time sensitive deadlines
Ready to Apply?