Las Vegas, NV
||| 3-5 Years Experience Required
|Steelman Partners offers full service interior design services specializing in the creation of engaging interiors for the high-end hospitality resort and gaming industries.|
- Strong conceptual design skills
- Proficient in furniture layout, color, lighting, material selection, custom furniture and installations
- Experience in creating presentation boards in Photoshop/InDesign
- Proficient in writing interior FF&E specifications
- Experience in submittal review
- Excellent in team collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work remotely with international offices
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Revit
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Undertake design project (concept to completion)
- Work closely with designers, architects, lighting designers, manufacturers and vendors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- This candidate should have a minimum of 3 years' experience in the interior design industry, entertainment and hospitality design encouraged.
- Must submit resume and portfolio for consideration.
- Related degree from an accredited institution of higher learning
Ready to Apply?