Lead Interior Designer
Macau SAA China
||| 6+ years of experience Experience Required
|Ideal candidate will have a strong design initiative, a portfolio of innovative design concepts, thrives in a fast-paced environment, the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines. |
The candidate is approachable and has a positive attitude, responsive, flexible, and able to adopt quickly under pressure. The applicant should be able to thrive in a team environment and have the ability to manage a workload independently.
- Ambitious, passionate eye for interior design
- Able to undertake a project from concept to completion.
- Demonstrated knowledge and success as the lead designer on multiple projects.
- Encourages, mentors, and trains staff in a constructive and thoughtful manner.
- Reviews RFP and Bid specifications.
- Possess excellent communication skills to convey design ideas and details with Clients and Contractors.
- Develop, prepare and produce quality presentations.
- Advises clients on progress, and providing them with samples.
- Effectively oversee client billable hours and log hours daily
- Be able to understand all moving parts of construction and design process to make sure design elements are executed correctly by contractor.
- Stays up to date on new products and design trends.
- Portfolio required
- 5-10 years of experience
- Hospitality experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize project workload and time sensitive tasks
- Advanced Knowledge of software including: Sketch Up, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office (to include Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Comfortably manage the client experience and expectations by overcoming objectives, providing next steps, and clear communication
- Must be a capable leader with an authoritative manner, but willing to listen to others from all sources available.
|Bachelors degree in Interior Design or related degree. |
Certification by NCIDQ or actively working toward certification.
Ready to Apply?