Flight Operations Scheduler (SAI) - AirSmart
Las Vegas, NV
||| 3-5 years of Customer Service & Aviation experience is a plus Experience Required
|**Please note emails correspondence should be coming from @steelmanpartners.com or @airsmartshare.com. Our business would never ask you to pay a fee to interview with us.**|
AirSmart is seeking a highly responsible individual to join our team. The Flight Operations Scheduler will primarily be responsible for scheduling and maximizing flight operations. This role is considered a support role for operations. This individual will have demonstrated operational excellence, critical thinking skills, and possesses a high level of customer service.
- Point of contact between aircraft owners, client, and crew members.
- Will perform concierge type of duties for passengers.
- Schedule trips for all passengers; to include administrative duties to input DOB, passport information, cargo, weights, etc.
- Closely monitors teams schedules to ensure legality and FAA compliance.
- Notifies upper management of daily/monthly schedule changes after flights are fully in compliance.
- Continuously monitors the coverage of scheduled flights.
- Secures all necessary accommodations for customers, which may include order of food, booking of hotels, and other special requests.
- Will assist in sales.
- Review and ensure contracts are complete prior to sending to accounting.
- Invoice requests of bookings.
- Arrange ground transportation for guests.
- Greet passengers.
- Other duties assigned.
- Must be able to pass a FAA Drug and Alcohol testing, background check and submit to random drug testing when required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Aviation experience, a plus, but is not required
- Must have at least 3-5 years of exceptional customer service experience and a commitment to professionalism.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to work in an ever changing, fast-paced, high-stressed environment.
- Strong organizational skills and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Mus be self-motivated and be proactive in identifying disruptions in operations.
- Is open to learning new skills and understands as they get comfortable there will be added duties
- Ability to work in a team driven environment and also can thrive independently
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include evenings, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
- This individual will be working a Mid-Shift. For example, the shift could be from 12pm to 8pm.
- This individual will be working Wednesday through Sunday as a regularly scheduled shift.
- Must have HS Diploma or equivalent
- Associate's Degree or above, preferred
Resumes can also be submitted HERE
Ready to Apply?